Saturday, February 26, 2011

Just a Dream

"I wanna celebrate and live my life."


Here I am... standing on the edge of my last week in my first placement for student teaching. I can't believe that I am saying this but in just TWO months, TWO weeks and four days, I will be able to say that I am a COLLEGE GRAD! At that time, the outfits will be switched in the picture below... I will be WEARING a cap and gown and smiling like a fool because I will be OFFICIALLY a TEACHER!!!!



This semester has been full of interesting surprises, a few new unexpected friendships, and blessing up blessing. I have been observed in my classroom by my Harding University Supervisor and her opinion about my teaching means so much to me. She has helped me grow so much in my methods of teaching just in eight short weeks. Its been an AMAZING experience. I'm praying that once I get into my second placement, fifth grade, that I can take all that I have learned from my Supervising Teacher, Mrs. Wynne, and help my new kids get excited about education! 


I love the surprises that God brings into my life. They usually catch me off guard but they are always exciting. 


Eighties Nights are the best. I think in the future that all Girl's Nights out should be spent in this way. It made my week, easy.




I really am just incredibly blessed. Thanks, God. You're amazing. Words don't even begin to describe, but thanks.

-in Christ,
 ~Marisa Lynn

No comments: