Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Toughin Up!



Day two in the gym and I pushed myself harder today. I ran on the Elliptical for about 25(ish) minutes. I really like doing that. Its exhilarating! I started a food diary today for my benefit. I just have to be honest on it for it to work. This is gonna work, I know it. Prayer... prayer is the key. I have a test tomorrow at nine and a book report due at one thirty. I've got to get on it, seriously. Ugh, I don't want to. I still have to finish the book. But if I can read the book and write the report tonight then I can take a nice little nap tomorrow. :D The book that I have to finish is called Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire. I actually really like it. Its just reading it instead of doing the many other things that I could be doing, ya know? Eh, whatever. *laughs*
I started to talking again to someone who broke my heart. I think things can get better now. I'm working on be over what happened. I'm working on fixing the relationship, he did apologize, but things are gonna be different. They have to be different. Different, everything is different. Not just that relationship but with a lot of others. This time last year my life was so different and not in a good way either. I had some great friends, this is the truth but also neglected some of the greatest friends. Neglected them for a stinky boy too. But they forgave me luckily. Thanks Allison and Brian. I'm lucky to have them. My mom too. *sigh*
Ok, time to work, dang it!
-In Christ,
~Marisa

No comments: