Monday, October 1, 2007

Truth


This is not going to be an easy road. *rawr* First of all I'm getting frustrated with things that I can not even control. For example: My roommate and her boyfriend. She will not stand up to him, he walks ALL OVER her, she lets him do it. All I can do is pray, she won't listen to me, not really listen to me. I do not want her to get hurt, but she is on the way to getting walked all over all the time, he is arrogant and everything is all about him. Its frustrating. All I can do is pray, I know that. *sigh* Situations that are out side of my control. *grrr*
Today was my first day without caffeine. Also, I ate pretty healthy, I'm down to fruit and cereal in my room so I have nothing that is going to hinder my weight lose. I'm not going to go to wal-mart and spend money on junk. Water, fruit, and vitamin things, thats all. I'm gonna eat well, I'm going to try to start getting up early, taking my shower, doing a devotional. I need prayer. I Guess I should enlist some help. Which I'm gonna do before I go to sleep. *sigh* I can do this. I know I can. I went to the gym today for almost an hour, I did well, it was hard but the first couple times are gonna be hard. Its gonna be ok. "That that don't kill me will only make me stronger" -Kanye West... he knows his stuff. :) I gotta get on my stuff... i've got two tests and a book report to worry about. *sigh* I can handle this, God is in control.
-In Christ,
~Marisa

No comments: