Friday, January 15, 2010

Three Day Weekend Here I Come!

Lay down my pride My desires my demise Ready now to see it your way 'cause I'm done I'm through ignoring you now it's true I'm kneeling at the cross of your grace Lay down my pride

So, its been a mad few days. I feel like I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I started my third to the last semester on Monday, which is increasingly exciting! I am taking 12 hours this semester, 8 next fall then in the Spring I will be student teaching! HOLY COW! I just can't believe it! Let me tell you!

We start Spring Sing practice yesterday. For those of you who don't know what this is, its kind of like a musical but not. haha! There is a lot of story telling while you sing and "dance". Ha! There are six shows that each tell their own story. Between those six shows the Ensemble performs some pretty rock awesome songs. I'm really excited to see what having four male hosts this year will be like. They should be amazing!

The show that I am in with my Social Club, Regina and our Brother Club, Chi Sigs, is called Kids and Kicks Soccer. We are going to be a bunch of little kids playing soccer against each other. There will be everything from the kids on the field, Soccer Moms to Refs, a coach and Bench kids! I am lucky enough to be a Bench Kid and I am SOOOO excited! This year is going to be fun!

What else is going on... Let's see. For those of you who do not know I am the President of Regina this semester which is an amazing honor! I'm hoping that this semester goes smoothly. If everything goes according to plan I will be moving into my apartment in May. I can NOT wait. I will likely be living by myself, but that way if I have a girls night we can have fun without bothering anyone. :) Its the best for everyone. :D

Anything else you want to know?! :) Love you all!
-in Christ,
~Marisa Lynn

1 comment:

rranchin said...

I love what you said about having girls nights and not bothering anyone!! Why Marisa, whoever could you be talking about!?