Sunday, September 5, 2010

...Spring Sing & things...

Oh yes, its time already.

I'm a director this year and its  a really scary thought. But thankfully we have a new system, so I'm really only a director over certain things. My specialty... Costumes and props. I'm really excited. I'm working with Spence so that should be fun! I'm not sure what to expect this year, well I mean, I expect greatness! :P But seriously, all of the directors are great this year and I know that we are all going to work so well together! I'm really excited!

Last Wednesday we got together and talked  about ideas. Just throwing around expectations for the year and what the plan for everything is. We have set in place self imposed deadlines. I've got so much going on, maybe I need to do that with everything that I do! :D I probably should. But there is just so much to organize and I'm still hurting because of my STUPID sciatic nerve. I can't even drive myself to school tomorrow. I'm at the mercy of other people. *sigh* something that I am not going to be very good at. I just pray that I can make it all the way to four o'clock without totally wanting to die. I'm going to be totally exhausted tomorrow night, I know that much.

On Saturday, September 11, my club is taking a trip to Petite Jean. I was actually going to go and now I can't. I'm really bummed. I wanted to. :( *sigh* But God is teaching me through this pain that I really have needed to slow down lately. Its not been easy, but I haven't had a choice since Wednesday. I will survive and be more thankful than ever for a fully functioning body once it returns to normal!

I'm basically just writing down random thoughts, so sorry if these posts bore you!! This isn't like a typical post. I'm not always full of great knowledge. ;) In fact, I rarely am. haha!

-In Christ,
  ~Marisa Lynn

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Marisa ~ I love your blog! You are a writer! I am praying that you will heal quickly. You are missed!